When it reaches moving, NO.1 House Lifting is dedicated to supplying a Personal Moving Plan that meets the requirements of all of its clients. Our house moving services and Moving Plan is designed to tailor-make to fit your budget, time, and moving needs. We recognize that each home move is different, and we aim to provide a variety of moving help geared to offer a more personalized moving understanding.
Every moving company is diverse; here’s what you should expect:
- Transparent pricing
- Insurance coverage
- Substantial references
- Full-service options
- Quality customer service
Why choose a moving company over DIY?
Moving can be quite a daunting task. However, operating with professional movers can significantly streamline the entire process. Some of the reasons why it is essential to hire a moving firm as opposed to doing it on your include:
- Experts offer packaging materials and packing services, ensuring that all your belongings are safely packed to a truck, dispatched, and unloaded from the truck.
- Hiring an experienced will also save you time. Since the moving firm will do everything for you, from packing to loading to shipping to unpacking, you will have time to do other items and settle in your new home.
- Hiring professionals may also assist you in saving money, this may sound far-fetched, but the truth is that your absence of experience in the job can lead to cracks that can cost you a lot if you choose DIY. Professionals have the required skills to ensure that damages associated with moving are minimized.
- Full-Service Packing – Our specialists will pack your whole home in detail using the most delinquent industry packing methods and moving materials. At NO.1 House Lifting, we treat your belongings as our own, and you can comfort in understanding your move is in the hands of skilled interstate moving professionals.
- Fragile Packing – For objects that are delicate, breakable or irreplaceable in value, we urge you to let us understand so that we can load them with the most excellent care. At NO.1 House Lifting, we minister your belongings as our own, and you can relax, understanding your move is in the hands of skilled moving specialists.
- Do It Yourself Packing – If you choose to pack all of your belongings yourself, we can help supply all of the moving boxes and packaging material you will require to assist your move convenient and easy.
Basic House Moving Services
- Loading – Before loading your furniture and belongings, we take the time to make sure that each item is properly packed, listed for stock and labelled for moving. For upholstered furniture, we use a durable, moldable Stretchwrap to guard against probable damage from dirt and scratches. For other items, we use careful packing to safeguard against shifting. Once prepared, your contents are systematically loaded onto our moving trucks, where they will be transported to their new place.
- Transportation – Safety is a top priority for us, and each of our moving trailers includes suspension systems with air ride safety. Our drivers are all licensed and authorized with quality training and are committed to ensuring your belongings are transported professionally. Whether it is a local, national or long-distance move, we cover you.
- Unloading – After delivery, we take stock during the unloading method to ensure that each item is accounted for. Our qualified movers will carefully put all of your packages and furniture into each room with your advice and instruction, and we will deliver re-assembly services as requested.
Additional Household Moving Services Available
- Unpacking – we strive to make your moving experience as suitable as possible, and we provide excellent unpacking assistance that will help you get quickly settled into your new place. Our cross-country moving plans contain unpacking your boxes upon request and removing packing reserves.
- Crating – We offer customized boxes that deliver optimum protection for your electronic equipment and large, costly items that cannot fit into traditional moving boxes and packaging.
- Cars/Boats – No moving task is too big or small for us, and we deliver safe transportation choices for cars and boats.
- Assembly/Disassembly – Our household moving packages contain the assembly and disassembly of furniture and miscellaneous household things before and after your move.
- Third-Party Services – We provide third-party resources that specialize in the household moving process for more assembly and disassembly services and disconnection, re-connection, and cleaning services.
- Shuttle Services – If your home is discovered in a limited access area or is obstructed by a narrow entry, we suggest house moving services move all of your belongings straight from your home to our moving van.
- Storage – We deliver 90-day storage for in-transit items and permanent storage for household ranges that require additional storage time.